[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - JBPM 4.0 HistoryEvent, HistorySession

tcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 20 19:12:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

we need to send emails and log information upon certain events (e.g a reassignment or change of priority).

All this is available as history events, so we thought implementing a custom history session and add this to the jbpm-config. As it turns out the history events do not expose their information (e.g. the execution they were fired from).

Is there a way to get the execution from a history event in a custom event session? Would it be possible to add a method getExecution into HistoryEvent in the next release, or did I miss something?

example:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256069#4256069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256069