[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - doXslTransform JBPM BPEL support

araiczyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 13:39:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using JBPM BPEL for the first time and when I try to use the doXslTransform function I'm getting this exception:

14:07:45,676 ERROR [XPathExpressionEvaluator] expression evaluation failed
org.jaxen.UnresolvableException: No Such Function {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}:doXslTransform
	at org.jaxen.SimpleFunctionContext.getFunction(SimpleFunctionContext.java:127)
	at org.jaxen.ContextSupport.getFunction(ContextSupport.java:242)
	at org.jaxen.Context.getFunction(Context.java:216)

Am I doing something wrong or jbpm-bpel-1.1.1 doesn't support it?

Regards,

Alejandro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256933#4256933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256933