[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Jbmp task recovery

puag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 28 12:47:24 EDT 2009

Hello, i´m starting with jbmp, and i´m using a RemoteCommandService to execute my commands on server. Now i need to recover all task filter by actor and by the processinstance variables but with:

command = new GetTaskListCommand(actor, true);
result = (ArrayList) remoteCMDService.execute(command);

only i can filter by actor and then i need to recover

task.getProcessInstance().getContextInstance().getVariables()

and filter in java. Is there another way to do it?

sorry by my english and thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257443#4257443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257443