[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: Implementing Escalation in jBPM 4.1

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 15:15:08 EDT 2009

hmm... JBPM-2537 is targeted at 4.3, I saw you added your vote to it. Great now gather others to do the same to increase the chance of it getting fixed quicker -;)

I'm not sure what the default behaviour in jBPM 3 is, if that is to end (cancel) the task, the same should happen here, without having it configurable. Doing just that should not be to difficult I think and that might be targeted at 4.2 maybe... just raise your voice a little

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257981#4257981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257981