[jbpm-users] How to integrate permissions in jbpm5 and permissions module in my business system

jiacc at gillion.com.cn jiacc at gillion.com.cn
Thu Aug 18 09:12:25 EDT 2011

HI,

In my business system ,there's the permission module , include own user table and role table in my database.

I need config my business user id to the value of 【ActorId】property in【user task】node .

but  in jbpm5  There is a foreign key association with【TASK】 table  and 【ORGANIZATIONALENTITY】 table.

so need to repeat to store  business users data in the  JBPM user table.

But I do not want to do this.

How to integrate permissions in jbpm5 and permissions module in my business system.

this is my other thinking: assign default jbpm user such as 'john' to 'ActorId' propery value to execute jbpm task,at the same time use the other property such as 'Business ActorId' to save the business user , and add a new todolist table to save the relation with task and my business user .

what's the best way?