[jbpm-users] jbpm_console_integration(ProcesswithPojoClass)

Orhun YILMAZ oyilmaz at uni-yaz.com
Wed Aug 24 01:49:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have installed JBPM 5.1 final version.I had developed a simple process
with pojo class (I try to create class and set data) and build it through
Guvnor "I have create pojo model with jar file to using my pojo class". But
however I am not able to view my process in JBPM console.Is the Integration
between guvnor and JBBPM console not working?If it is not working then how
do I deploy my process so that it is visible in JBPM console when I want to
create a jar package that is include pojo class and copy bpmn file to
jpmn_console_directory, I can view my process. Could you help me at this
case?

Orhun YILMAZ

Computer Engineer - GIS Software Developer

Universal Information Technologies
Tel : +90 216 456 28 00
Fax: +90 216 456 55 15
mailto: <mailto:oyilmaz at uni-yaz.com> oyilmaz at uni-yaz.com