[jbpm-users] JBPM support info

Marco Rietveld mrietvel at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 11:34:06 EDT 2011

Hi Mauro,

Here are the answers to the technical questions:

- LDAP integration is possible via the Human-Task module. Tihomir was
actually the one who built that, if I recall correctly. :)
- jBPM configuration for high-availabilty and/or load balancing. Good
question -- I'm not sure how far along that is. Maybe someone else on
the list can answer this one?

I believe that the Red Hat contacts can answer the other questions.

Thanks,
Marco

11/02/2011 03:45 PM, Mauro Medda:

--