[jbpm-users] About JBPM4.4 transactions.

Mead Lai laiqinyi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:32:39 EST 2011

Hello all,

We are now using JBPM4.4 in our system.Our system includes Hibernate2.x and
Struts1.x, and there are no Spring in it.
But the JBPM4.4 is using Hibernate3 in our system. So there is a problem
with the transactions.

Some times, the hibernate2 code save data in database, but JBPM code failed
to persist data in database.

Is there some possible to manage the transaction by manual code?
 Or how to configuration the 'jbpm.tx.hibernate.cfg.xml'?

I need some detail steps, cos I only find following document which is too
concise.
http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e1624

Thank you in advance.

Regards,