[jbpm-users] Process instances in process console

Prabhu, Prakash (GE Healthcare, consultant) Prakash.Prabhu at ge.com
Mon Nov 28 17:34:48 EST 2011

When I create a process instance using "start process" option from
process console, I am able to see that instance under ProcessOverview ~
Process instance

When I create the same process through a console application using "Java
code", the process instance does not show up in Process Overview ~
Process instance.  But the process has started as I can go to the tasks
for that particular user & the tasks show up over there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks