[jbpm-users] Regarding jBPM 5 Support

brenden.weel at aciworldwide.com brenden.weel at aciworldwide.com
Mon Oct 3 17:45:00 EDT 2011

Hello,

I just started using jBPM 5 and we plan to use this in our company. I
would like to know what Support model does jBoss support for this product
for a vendor/enterprise.

Thanks,
Brenden Weel      |    Architect      |   Reference Architecture
+1 402.778.1561   w   brenden.weel at aciworldwide.com

ACI Worldwide, 6060 Coventry Drive, Elkhorn, NE 68022, USA
www.aciworldwide.com

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions expressed
in this email are those of the author personally.