[jbpm-users] Create New Work Item Definition

Alex Pinheiro das Graças alex.pgracas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:53:28 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to create a new Work Item Definition as shown in these videos:
http://vimeo.com/26126678
http://vimeo.com/29457538

But unfortely I can't find the option to create a new Work Item Definition.

After I defined the parameters and the Icon from the Work Item How can I
define what the activity will do. For instance call a web-service, send a
e-mail , etc...

I know that I have to implement a class, like explained in section 9.2.4 in
the document below:
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-flow/html_single/index.html#ch.Domain_Specific_Processes

It's the same when we are using the web-editor? Where I must deploy the
class?

Att.
__
M.Sc. Engº Alex Pinheiro das Graças