[jbpm-users] Urgent-Identification Of the User who started the Process in JBPM

gs.naidu at tcs.com gs.naidu at tcs.com
Mon Aug 13 05:01:35 EDT 2012

Hi..

Actually i have created bpmn process.In that i have a script task and a
user task and i have uploaded the same to Guvnor and i builded the package
successfully.I need to assign the human task with the person who logged in
to jbpm console and started the process.

Example: Suppose if john logged in to jbpm console and starts the process
then the actorId of the HumanTask process is john.

Please Let me know is there any way to do it.

Please do the Needful.

Thanks&Regards,
G. Suresh Naidu
Tata Consultancy Services