[jbpm-users] local history for the jbpm web editor

Gábor Farkas gabor.farkas at doctusoft.com
Wed Oct 3 10:42:29 EDT 2012

Hello,
We've created a prototype for a local history functionality for the
jbpm-designer, we needed it for multiple reasons. It stores data in the
browser localStorage, so it also serves a bit like 'undo after save'. It
checks the json representation of the process every minute and if it
differs, it creates a new local history entry, including a thumbnailed
screenshot. It's available after browser restart too, so if you
accidentally close the browser, you can still restore your work.
Here's a small screenshot.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxw7L2kmpno8RkJUY3Zjd0I4Mlk

Needs quite much elaboration, but it's already functional and useful for
our needs.
If you find it interesting, we'd be happy to share it with the community.

regards,
Gabor Farkas