[jbpm-users] Drools & jBPM Public Training @San Francisco 2014

Mariano De Maio marianbuenosayres at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:48:37 EDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Mariano De Maio, I'm CTO at Plugtree
(http://www.plugtree.com<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eplugtree%2Ecom&urlhash=Bmho&_t=tracking_anet>)
and we're currently working on a public training for Drools and jBPM in the
San Francisco area for April 21-25. We were wondering if people in this
group would be interested in this event. Please find more information at
http://www.plugtree.com/public-training-san-francisco-2014/<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eplugtree%2Ecom%2Fpublic-training-san-francisco-2014%2F&urlhash=oI1P&_t=tracking_anet>.
We would love to see you there! Please contact us at
training at plugtree.comif you have any doubts.