[jdf-dev] New versioning and organisation strategy

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Thu Jul 4 10:22:29 EDT 2013

After considering the feedback and after more brainstorming over the
migration plan, we have a now a more detailed and tunned proposal on the
new versioning and organization strategy. In the attached PDF you will
find this detailed plan with all artifacts changes needed.

It's also a good opportunity to update stacks.yaml format (and client)
to 1.1.0

Please, take a look on the attached plan and let us know what you think
about it. The migration work should start by now on developer branches.

Thank you