[jdf-dev] New versioning and organisation strategy

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Sat Jul 6 03:22:21 EDT 2013

Just had a look and if this Still means the archetypes now wont be shared ( there will be different GAV's for community and product) I'm missing how we'll know which to show/use in jboss central - and if it's all enterprise then it becomes impossible to use/try these without adding maven.enterprise.redhat.com to settings.xml.

The latter is probably just what me must live with but the "multiple archetypes" for javaee web app and no easy way to have these for I.e. wildfly 8
Before Productization has content ready worries me.

Now I'm on pto - see you 3 weeks.

/max (sent from my phone)