[jdf-dev] [new-organization] Step 1 update BOMs

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 13:11:14 EDT 2013

All boms were split on branches (on last step they will be separated repos):

- https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-bom/tree/jboss-eap-boms
- https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-bom/tree/jboss-wfk-boms
- https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-bom/tree/jboss-brms-bom
- https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-bom/tree/jboss-jdg-bom
- https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-bom/tree/jboss-sandbox-boms (we
need to decide about the "sandbox" name)

I've also update the scm section to have jboss-developer as the
organization. Could you please make some review on the branches? So we
can release the boms and move to step2 - update stacks.yaml

--
Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
Red Hat Brazil

See how it works at redhat.com