[jdf-dev] Wildfly quickstarts

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 08:04:32 EDT 2013

Hi Jaikiran,

Sorry to rush off yesterday. You caught me at a bad time.

As I understand it:

  * You want to move the wildfly quickstarts
    (https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart) to a branch under the jdf
    quickstarts (https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-as-quickstart) and
    create that branch as the new "master".
  * This would result in 2 branches in jdf quickstarts, one for 7.x and
    one for wildfly. I assume you mean something similar to what we have
    with the EAP quickstarts ( https://github.com/jboss-eap/quickstart)
    where we have a master-eap, and a master-wfk?
  * You also said the wildfly quickstarts might not run on AS 7.x at
    this point.

We are planning a lot of changes in the structure and organization of
the quickstarts going forward and I'm not clear how this fits into the
current plans.

I need to bring Pete, Rafael, and others into this discussion.

Thanks,
Sande