[jdf-dev] [Fuse] Status on fuse quickstarts/examples migration

Antoine Sabot-Durand asd at redhat.com
Sat Jul 13 01:09:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

Ok, after having checked with Aileen the repo https://github.com/jboss-fuse/fuse/tree/master/examples, seems to be the starting point.
So I started the refactoring work on them, however all these examples are created for Karaf and thus are OSGi modules.

I was in the process of convert them to standard app by extracting configuration in src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml and recreating it in JBoss AS (or Camel DSL) but I wanted to check with you if it is the right way of doing.

Your advice or input are welcome.

Thanks,

Antoine

>>> https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/trunk/examples