[jdf-dev] QSTools - Quickstarts tooling automation update to meet remote quickstarts

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 13:52:11 EDT 2013

My first cut at modifying the QSTools to verify by product is under "
Modify the QSTools to use Product Specific Requirements" here:
https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-132902
<https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-132902#modify-the-qstools-to-use-product-specific-requirements>

Feedback and suggestions are welcome!