[jdf-users] [jdf] Re: JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Mon Jul 16 13:09:12 EDT 2012

======

Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com> wrote, in response to jwangsmith (unregistered):

That's excellent! Would you mind blogging about problems you've encountered along the way and how you resolved them? Pit falls you found, or things that simply didn't work as you expected?

User's website: http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
IP address: 63.248.81.177
Link to comment: http://disq.us/87j00z

jwangsmith (unregistered) wrote:

Hi Pete,
Our team is working on migrating several in-house built applications from Seam 2.0.1GA to EE6. I am posting our experience.
To avoid too many variances during the migration, we did it step by step base on following roadmap:
  1. migrate to Seam 2.1.2 with JBoss AS5
  2. migrate to Seam 2.2.2 with JBoss AS5
  3. migrate to Seam 2.2.2 with Jboss AS7
  4. migrate to Seam 2.3.0_Beta1 + Richfaces 4.2.x + Hibernate 4.x with Jboss AS7.
  5. migrate to Seam 3.x (CDI)
We have completed the development of step 4 and it is in QA now.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond in the body to post a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending
To turn off notifications, go to: http://disqus.com/account/