[jdf-users] New comment posted on kitchensink-angularjs: Shows how to use AngularJS with JAX-RS and Java EE on JBoss

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Sat Aug 3 08:23:04 EDT 2013

Doug Toppin <dougtoppin at gmail.com> wrote, in response to Burr Sutter:

Hey Burr, yes I've used a number of the archetypes and they have been very helpful.  I was mostly thinking of how best to convey to someone how to create the correct project and structure from scratch.  Always using an existing one and then modifying it or deleting what is not needed (which is not always obvious to the non-expert developer) makes it a quicker start but I'm not sure that someone learns what is involved.  I do recommend that developers use the archetypes as learning tools though.

IP address: 71.62.92.78
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fkitchensink-angularjs%2F%23comment-986928550%3AWqLyNJ7yDQlaWE21WYGIQUBXLh4&impression=718f8246-fc37-11e2-8152-003048de3832&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Burr Sutter wrote:

Hello Doug, have you checked out our archetypes on JBoss Central? If you go to Eclipse Marketplace and search for "JBoss" then install JBoss Developer Studio (or even Tools),  we offer a getting started "dashboard" called JBoss Central with archetypes to lay down the initial project.  Also, one of our goals with the quickstarts is to make sure you can import them in the IDE (with JBDS/Tools) and use them as your initial project template.

http://www.screencast.com/t/OKukOKbZ

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications