[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Tue Aug 20 11:53:28 EDT 2013

Fred Bulah <ccl.fredb at gmail.com> wrote, in response to Fred Bulah:

The problem was resolved: I downloaded the community version (JDF) of the quickstarts, and with EAP6 running ran the maven build (mvn clean package jboss-as:deploy) and that worked.  The root cause was that the official Red Hat quickstarts requires the official Red Hat version of  jboss-javaee-6.0.jar  which in turn requires downloading the Red Hat maven repo and configuring it into settings.xml.

IP address: 70.208.64.85
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fguide%2FHelloworldQuickstart%2F%23comment-1008141639%3AfmF21FuTVhQ9oy0Nh7jL0uw6dhE&impression=a71fb01c-09b0-11e3-87cd-00259035ce46&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Fred Bulah wrote:

Hello ... I get a 404 as well : I am running EAP 6 and see the jboss-as-helloworld.war properly deployed through the runtime console at http://localhost:9990/console/App.html#deployments but get the 404 when accessing http://localhost:8080/jboss-as-helloworld/HelloWorld.  I tried several other ports (9090, 9990, 9999) but none of them worked either.  Adding the missing  tag had no effect, btw.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications