[jdf-users] Moving to Oracle based JMS persistence

Harry van Rijn harry at raceeend-2.demon.nl
Tue Dec 10 14:46:54 EST 2013

Hi,

I want to use oracle for the persistence of JMS.

Apparently it should be a matter of copying the
.../oracle-persistence-service.xml to the .../deply/messages
directory and removing the hsql-persistence-service.xml there.

And the restart (or start) the JBoss server (in my case JBoss EAP 5.1).

Yeah, and then ther are Exceptions...
I understand that some more has to be done to get everything up and
running.
But it is very hard to find the right documentation.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Kind regards,

Harry van Rijn