[jdf-users] [jdf] Re: JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Mon Feb 4 10:43:01 EST 2013

pmuir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote, in response to Skip Addison:

There are two levels to the cache. It caches the files on the filesystem in the tmp dir, allowing you to use the app without an internet connection after the first time it's used.

We also only compute whether to load the image (etc) from the filesystem cache or from the internet once per request (which is the cache you are talking about). This is not really the point of the cache though, it could be done every time.

We might want to revisit this cache though, there might be a better example now.

IP address: 204.195.145.234
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FBusinessLogic%2F%23comment-788241958%3AzJrL2dFOo1hQadUMSul32VRx83o&imp=b888e0d2-dd89-4535-9036-e93a2dfe1d10&zone=notifications.clicks&forum=jdf&thread=714544474

Skip Addison wrote:

Thanks.  I guess I'm confused about the need for a media cache in the context of a single request.  Obviously I'm missing some context.  More opportunities to learn.  :-)

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending
To turn off notifications, go to: http://disqus.com/account/