[jdf-users] [jdf] Re: JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Thu Feb 14 04:33:56 EST 2013

Xavier Coulon <xcoulon at redhat.com> wrote, in response to Pete Muir:

(sorry for the delay, it looks like the answer I wanted to post a few days ago does not show up here).

Niklas,

This is actually something I need to fix: the current JAX-RS tooling does not work with inheritance yet. There's already an open issue (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13003), and I'll try to fix it for the next release of JBoss Developer Studio.

Thanks for reporting the problem, and any other comment on the tooling is welcome !

IP address: 82.233.203.53
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FBusinessLogic%2F%23comment-798843269%3AytKM1dOF4XDOh07_7zoZesiqnVY&impression=a71ae6f0-7689-11e2-a561-00304834ba4a&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Pete Muir wrote:

This looks like a bug in the IDE, I see it too.

I'm forwarding this to the JBDS team.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications