[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Sat Jun 1 13:18:34 EDT 2013

Burr Sutter <burrsutter at gmail.com> wrote, in response to Angel:

I just downloaded, installed and configured JBDS 6.0.1 - here are the results, including one gotcha related to the JVM that I have to workaround on my system (mac).  Please let us know if this helps (or not).  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acezd88L4UM

IP address: 24.163.121.9
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FIntroduction%2F%23comment-916091000%3A-lWCkeCRXl_UDqtP84xGTIWXBSM&impression=49720bc8-cadf-11e2-ae3a-003048de3680&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Angel wrote:

I am using the JBoss perspective with the JBoss AS7 and creating a Java EE Web Project.
After creating the project the errors appear in the following files
arquillian.xml
test-ds.xml
jboss-javaee6-webapp-ds.xml
The steps are just creating the project and targeting my runtime and clicking finish.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications