[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Thu Jun 6 06:34:43 EDT 2013

Pete Muir <pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk> wrote, in response to jacxtoi:

Hi jacxtoi

Most of our quickstarts are based around maven, as are the new projects wizards etc. This is where we've focused for tutorials as well.

The technology itself works fine without maven (just with Ant, or another build tool of your choice), but we don't have in depth tutorials on how to set it up with another build system, so you'll need to handle that yourself, and then follow along from then on.

User's website: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete
IP address: 82.44.8.147
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fguide%2FGettingStarted%2F%23comment-920859882%3Asm0XjxkxpOJLiQAbRAQifp10kuc&impression=b3037af0-ce94-11e2-ab6c-00259035e646&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

jacxtoi (unregistered) wrote:

Is it still working without maven? In my case i dont need maven.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications