[jdf-users] New comment posted on kitchensink-angularjs: Shows how to use AngularJS with JAX-RS and Java EE on JBoss

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Thu Oct 3 04:47:05 EDT 2013

Vineet Reynolds <vineet.reynolds at gmail.com> wrote, in response to Esteve:

We'll try and accomodate this usecase in this quickstart itself, and if not, in another. I've raised JDF-512  to track this.

IP address: 209.132.188.34
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fkitchensink-angularjs%2F%23comment-1068443053%3AOOsxdgj0_hHOwYk-SoQTlRJnwXM&impression=609c119c-2c08-11e3-95f7-00259034104e&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Esteve wrote:

Vineet,

Angular documentation states that html5 mode requires server side configuration:
http://docs.angularjs.org/guide/dev_guide.services.$location
"Server side
Using this mode requires URL rewriting on server side, basically you have to rewrite all your links to entry point of your application (e.g. index.html)"

If no server configuration enabled when you request a RESTful url (without angularjs links) you get a HTTP 404 page not found, obviously.

I think the solution would be enabling a url rewrite servlet for all http requests to the /index.html.

I will try it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Esteve

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications