[jsfunit-dev] JSFUnit restructured

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Sun May 27 23:25:53 EDT 2007

I've restructured the JSFUnit project to more closely align with Maven
standards and also to make jboss-parent the parent project.  This
changes the group ID to be "jboss".

I also uploaded all the dependencies to the JBoss Maven Repo.  And I
released a snapshot to the JBoss Maven Snapshot Repo.

All this should mean to you is that you might want to do a clean
checkout and rebuild because lots of directories are renamed.  At the
very least you will need to do a svn update.

If you are curious about the Maven change and what it means to have
jboss-parent as the parent project, see:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Maven
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/jboss/jboss-parent/2-SNAPSHOT/jboss-parent-2-20070416.141829-7.pom

I'll be mostly unavailable until Monday, June 3rd.  But I'll try to
check email from time to time between now and then.

Stan