[jsfunit-dev] Updated Authentication Tests

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 17:47:58 EST 2007

Thanks Matt!

I just tried it and it looks good.  Don't worry about Jetty.  I'll just
disable the test for Jetty but add it in for JBoss and Tomcat.  Then at
least your tests will still run when I do full regression on all the
platforms.

Can you do a quick doc of this stuff on the wiki?  I already created a
placeholder for it called "Testing secure pages".  It is linked from
this page:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JSFUnitDocumentation

Stan