[jsfunit-dev] Beta November 30th

Jan-Kees van Andel jankeesvanandel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 10:17:42 EDT 2007

Good idea! At the moment, I think JSFUnit is a good product. Getting it
stable and working towards a release sounds better to me than working on new
fancy features.

By the way, Stan, I don't see you on the schedule of JavaPolis. I am going
there, but JSFUnit is not on the list...

Greets,

Jan-Kees van Andel