[jsfunit-dev] session cookies

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 14:47:31 EDT 2008

Hi Christian,

You need to look at this wiki page for JSFUnit on WebSphere:
http://wiki.jboss.org/auth/wiki/JSFUnitOnWebSphere

You'll need to subclass FormAuthenticationStrategy.

BTW, this mailing list is for JSFUnit developers and not for user
questions.  Please post further questions and comments to the forum page
here:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=269

Thanks,

Stan