[jsfunit-dev] Building Trunk

Moritz Winter winter.moritz at gmx.de
Fri Nov 19 04:57:46 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

i'd like to build the trunk of the JSFUnit application to write some testcases for JSFUnit, Arquillian and TestNG integration. The problem tough is that jboss-jsfunit-core, jboss-jsfunit-examples-hellojsf-jee6 and jboss-jsfunit-examples-hellojsf-jee6-webapp won't compile. I tried this on three different machines on windows and linux.
Hudson doesn't compile either, so my question is, how to compile local?
There are many compile-errors so i can't list them all, but the main point of failure seem to be that a lot of methods use the overwrite annotation although the parent class doesn't declare those methods. So I'm guessing that I'm not getting the most recent versions of these frameworks. An example of this would be:
public void valueUnbound(HttpSessionBindingEvent httpSessionBindingEvent) and
public void valueBound(HttpSessionBindingEvent httpSessionBindingEvent), both in org.jboss.jsfunit.context.JSFUnitFacesContext.
Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Or can somebody send me the compiled artifacts so I can deploy them locally and start working on the module I'm interested in?

Thanks!
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome