[jsr-314-open] meetings at JSF Summit

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:47:36 EST 2009

Fellow EG members,

I'm hoping that we can find an opportunity during the JSF summit to
sit down and have a formal meeting to go through some of the agenda
items here:

http://wiki.jcp.org/wiki/index.php?page=JSF+Summit+09

Of course, I expect there to be plenty of informal discussions, so
keep that list handy on your smartphones ;) But for thoroughness, we
should have at least one formal sit down. This would also give members
of the EG that are not attending the summit an opportunity to join in.
So perhaps we can set up a conference call for those that are not
there in person.

Looking at the schedule, we could do the meeting right after the
expert panel discussion. That way, we will have had some informal
discussions, plus issues that come up during that panel can be further
discussed, if need be.

Wed, Dec 2, 8:30pm

(An alternate choice is Thur, Dec 3, 7:30, if you think Wed is long
enough as it is)

When we sit down, we want to be sure to have a designated secretary to
take meeting minutes.

It's not often that so many of us can be together at once and we want
to seize this moment to set our course for the future. How appropriate
is, then, the name of the conference: JSF Summit.

Registered Linux User #231597