[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Proposal [868-DropCURRENT_COMPONENT CURRENT_COMPOSITE_COMPONENT]

Blake Sullivan blake.sullivan at oracle.com
Tue Aug 17 16:32:43 EDT 2010

  On 8/17/10 2:19 AM, Imre Osswald wrote:
> Now it's me not to understand what you mean :)
> Did you mean to slow down implementing it, or the actual performance
> of the implementation?
The actual performance of the implementation.  We've measured the
performance of the current implementation and the overhead is
non-negligible.  I agree that if the proposal is to reread the
context-parameter on each call, that would be far too expensive.
Faster, if grosser implementations could involve storing a final boolean
on the UIComponent.

-- Blake Sullivan