[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] Fwd: Fix UIData state saving model

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Wed Aug 25 16:52:46 EDT 2010

LU> Hi
LU> 2010/8/13 Ed Burns <edward.burns at oracle.com>

EB> Here is my response.

LU> Note by default this feature is not active, so I think to test it fully it
LU> is necessary to activate it setting
LU> preserveRowComponentState to true.

I have executed your very excellent testcase app.  When I traverse the
app with the markInitialState variant of your fix in place, the fields
are red that should be red.  When I remove the fix and re-traverse the
app, all of the fields are red.

I'm experimenting with having preserveRowComponentState to true by
default.  What do you think of that?

Ed