[jsr-314-open] Maven dependencies on javaserverfaces.org

Neil Griffin neil.griffin at portletfaces.org
Wed Jan 27 19:36:49 EST 2010

I think I've been able to do JSF 2.0 and Tomcat with the following:

	<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>javax.faces</groupId>
			<artifactId>jsf-api</artifactId>
			<version>2.0</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>com.sun.faces</groupId>
			<artifactId>jsf-impl</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.2</version>
		</dependency>
	</dependencies>

	<repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>maven2-repository.dev.java.net</id>
			<name>Java.net Repository for Maven</name>
			<url>http://download.java.net/maven/2</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>