[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Updated javaserverfaces.org and javaserverfaces-spec-public.dev.java.net for new efforts

Edward Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Sat May 15 20:37:07 EDT 2010

For this one message only I have Bcc'd the Oracle internal JSF mailing
list.  Any individuals reading this from that list that wish to stay
current on EG discussion are encouraged to join this list in a read-only
mode by sending an email to list-request at jcp.org with subscribe
jsr-314-open as the Subject.

Changes to javaserverfaces.org

   I have added a link to the "Official Expert Group Home Page" on the
main javaserverfaces.org page.

Changes to the Official Expert Group Home Page"

   Publicized JSF 2.0 Rev a and JSF 2.1 efforts

   Added links to issue trackers and Change Logs

Ed