[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] [490-XmlViews][893-ViewDeclarationLanguage] RESOLVED

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Thu Oct 28 03:22:45 EDT 2010

AS> I have attached a patch to issue 893 that implements these changes.  See:

I have reviewed and applied the most recent patch for 893 that is
attached to the issue (take3).  I see no reason not to commit it so I'll
do so presently.

Leonardo, In your opinion, do we need to make any changes to
NavigationHandler so that the new ViewDeclarationLanguage.viewExists()
method is consulted?  I would expect this might need to be done.

Andy, for completeness, don't we need to implement viewExists() for JSP?

In any case, I've committed revision 8686 with this fix, and also made
the necessary spec changes, to the Frame document as well.

Ed