[jsr-314-open] Pre-JCP filed draft of JSF 2.2 JSR

Ed Burns edward.burns at oracle.com
Fri Feb 25 13:15:04 EST 2011

KM> Hello Ed,
KM> Have you handed this over to the JCP yet?

I just did yesterday.

KM> There are a couple of other things I'd like to see:

KM> * Integration of Facelets ResourceResolver with resource management system,
KM> so that normal Facelet views can be packaged in libraries.
KM> * Simplification of locale specification for resource libraries (already in
KM> the issue tracker)
KM> * Support for mapping a request directly to an action without specifying a
KM> page first (more Struts-style); this may be possible with page actions.

Can you please edit the JSF-2_2-draft.html file at

https://svn.java.net/svn/javaserverfaces-spec-public~svn/trunk/www/proposals

and add those points?  Let me know if you need commit access.  We may
have a chance to change it before it goes on the ballot.

In any case, I don't want to lose them.

Ed