[keycloak-dev] added idle processing among other things...

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Aug 7 21:58:14 EDT 2013

I added a nice jquery session timeout.  You can configure it to ping a
url at various intervals to refresh things like the session cookie.  It
has a nice slide down warning bar with a counting timer to warn you that
you'll be logged out.  I still have a bit to do to clean it up to make
it fully functional, but you can see what it looks like.

I've also started the application creation pages.  I'll have a lot more
done by the end of the week.  Angular/javascript is getting more familiar.