[keycloak-dev] creating new users

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Aug 13 07:42:54 EDT 2013

When login using social for the first time there should be an option on the realm to allow users to verify the details used to create the IDM user (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-25)

For self-registration we could make the registration page dynamic if user has javascript enabled. For example they insert username/email, then select credential type (if realm supports more than password), and some javascript then updates the form to include the required fields for that credential type. If user doesn't have javascript enabled the user would be forwarded to a second page to setup the selected credential type.