[keycloak-dev] Manage accounts page

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 08:09:51 EDT 2013

For admin console I thought it was going to be a button to put the
account in a credential reset state.  Where the user would receive a
temp password through email or a temp password the admin would recite to
user.  Then teh user would have to set up their TOTP generator or client
certificate and reset their password.  The admin would never see
credentials in this scenario.