[keycloak-dev] Working on the HTML for the Admin Console

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Aug 19 09:26:35 EDT 2013

Please log into keycloak and see what we currently have.

http://keycloak-p1b.rhcloud.com/auth-server/rest/saas/loginPage.html

username: f
password: f

* I'd like to see a "Welcome Bill Burke" dropdown menu on the right side
that allows you to logout or manage your account.

* I'd like to have a dropdown on the left side in which you can choose
the realm you want to manage, much like the "Current Profile" box in the
EAP admin console.

Other than that, I'm open to anything with the assumption we'll work
reallly hard to optimize the number of clicks a user has to do for the
action they want to do.

BTW, also notice how *SLOW* openshift is.  We'll need to figure out how
to make things faster as well as letting the user know that their
request is being processed.  Right now, when you "SAVE" something, it
can take up to 20 seconds to respond.