[keycloak-dev] Keycloak subsystem

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 14:39:25 EST 2013

Yes, definitely all features I envisioned we would have.  The only thing
I'm not sure how to handle is application credentials.  I think
Picketlink is doing something very similar via WS Trust.  Not sure
though as I've stayed clear from WS-* pretty much.

OAuth protocol requires that applications ("clients") have their own
credentials.  They send these credentials when an Auth Code is turned
into an Auth Token.  Maybe we need something like a "Server Instance"
that is allowed to request auth tokens on behalf of an application.