[keycloak-dev] Adapter refactor Step 1 complete

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 12:31:57 EST 2013

Resteasy has been factored out of all the adapters.  The demo also no
longer requires Resteasy, nor does it require a Resteasy upgrade to 3.0.
  So, it now runs out of the box with AS 7.1.1 and EAP 6.1

There's a lot more new modules.

keycloak-core-jaxrs - Which may go away
keycloak-adapter-core
keycloak-jaxrs-oauth-client
keycloak-servlet-oauth-client

We do now heavily depend on Apache Client 4.1.2 which is compatible with
4.2.1.  But, I can't see a way around that as using java.net.URL is not
feasible.

Next, I'm going to finish up the Undertow/Wildfly adapter because I need
to make sure the refactored Undertow Security SPIs will still work with
Keycloak.