[keycloak-dev] OAuth login page

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 12:17:53 EDT 2013

> On 7/8/2013 10:24 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
>> * A registration page for a realm
>> * A login page for the "realm"
>>

> Also for these we'll need both social and non-social login page.  We'll
> need the ability to display OAuth messages as I described earlier in
> this thread for when there is a OAuth grant request.

Ok, I get this. And for the login page for the SaaS, will we support social login or not? (main question)

We currently have these fields specified: http://ejsclient-cardosogabriel.rhcloud.com/index.html. What else do we need for this page? OpenShift has a Captcha and also terms/conditions on the registration page. Does it make sense for keycloak to have them to?

> * A registration page for a realm
This is an internal page, after the login in the SaaS, right?

> * A login page for the "realm"
Is this the customer login page that is customizable?

> The SaaS pages I guess should be UXD compliant.  We don't want to have
> our own branding though?
The UXD proposal allows us to change the background and add our logo to the login / registration SaaS pages. They also propose some elements for internal pages, like styles of buttons, tables, forms etc. I will talk to the UXD team to see how we can customize our solution even using their design patterns in order to have a "branding".

Gabriel