[keycloak-dev] OAuth login page

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 14:33:13 EDT 2013

On 7/8/2013 2:19 PM, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

>>> Ok, I get this. And *for the login page for the SaaS, will we support
>>> social login or not? (main question)*
>>>

>> It will depend.  For the SaaS yes, for the appliance no.
> Good. And how many providers will we support? The design solution depends on this.

Providers?  You mean Facebook, etc.?  I don't know.  I'm sure it will
only be a handlful at first, i.e. whatever we have support for right
now, and expand it over time.

> Can we schedule a conference? I think it would be great for me to understand all this better since I'm a bit confused with some terminology and particularities.

Sure, give me specifics on what you want to talk about though so I can
prepare.  I'm kind of shaky on the social side as I don't know what kind
of things you can get from the social identity providers, so I'll have
questions too.