[keycloak-dev] abstracting out picketlink

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 21:47:54 EDT 2013

Don't laugh, I know I said I wasn't going to do this, but I am now.
Abstracting out picketlink will make an easier transition for me to fit
in the new version of Picketlink.  Obviously it will also allow us to
dump Picketlink too if it turns out its just not going to scale or they
aren't accepting our pull requests.  Hopefully we won't have to do that
though.

So merge from master often as I'll be committing as I go.